Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God, Creator and Sustainer of the universe, who eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is fully God and fully man. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross for our sins according to the Scriptures as a substitutionary sacrifice, was raised bodily and exalted to God’s right hand, where He makes intercession for His own. He will personally come again.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God. However, everyone has sinned and is guilty before God. As a result of sin, all creation suffers the consequences of sin and is under God’s judgment.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity, who glorifies Jesus Christ and works in all peoples to bring them to believe and obey Christ. The Spirit dwells in those who believe, equipping and empowering them for lives of holiness and fruitful service.
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as inspired of God, inerrant in the original writings, and of supreme and final authority in all matters of life and faith.
- We believe that all who repent and believe in Christ are born into life eternal, delivered from condemnation, and eternally secure by the power of God, the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, and the intercession of Christ. As His Church, believers are called to communicate the Gospel, proclaim the Kingdom, make disciples of all nations, and seek to be instruments of righteousness, justice, and healing, all to the glory of God.